To partner with GlobalGrace Fellowship the following steps are taken:
Step 1: Candidate completes and submits a Preliminary Questionnaire.
Step 2: If it seems the candidate might be a good fit with GGF, the candidate will be sent an Application Packet.
Step 3: Candidate prepares and completes the Application Packet, which includes:
- Personal/biographical information
- Account of candidate’s conversion
- Explanation of candidate’s call to missions
- Description of candidate’s God given vision for ministry
- Reference/referral letters
- Personality Profile Questionnaire
- Signed Statement of Faith
Step 4: Completed application packet is reviewed and presented to the Personnel Committee.
Step 5: Candidate Interview with Personnel Committee
Step 6: Upon acceptance, the new missionary is assisted by the Home Office Staff:.
- Introduction to bookkeeping process
- Completion of human resource documents
- Resources for fund raising and donor relations
Step 7: Upon successful fund raising, passport and government visa requirements, and completion of all required documents, the Missionary is approved to leave for their field of service.