Ways to Give
GlobalGrace Fellowship is a faith mission. Missionaries are supported by the voluntary contributions of individuals and churches. The Home Office is supported in part by gifts to the Missions Operating Fund (general fund). We invite you to be a crucial part of what God is doing around the world by partnering with us financially. The faithfulness of our donors sets us free to focus on ministry.
• You may make an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or credit card donation without creating a profile.
• If you do create a profile, you will have the convenience of being able to log in and update your account information, change your recurring donation dates and frequency, or increase/decrease your donation amounts at any time.
• You may also contact the GGF office to make any changes for you. After each donation you will receive a receipt for your tax records by email.
• You will receive a paper receipt at the end of each year in the mail.
• Some of our families work in sensitive areas of the world so are not included in the Missionaries and Staff drop-down list. If you do not find your missionary’s name listed, please choose “Other” and enter their names in the “Designation – Other” field.
Please note that 3% of donations given via credit card, $1 per EFT transaction, goes to the credit card/EFT processing company. You may wish to consider increasing your donation to cover this expense for the missionary.
check by mail
Send check to:
PO Box 539
Monrovia, CA 91017-0539
Donations by check are made payable to “GlobalGrace Fellowship”. Include a note if you desire your gift to benefit a specific missionary, project, or “where most needed”.
You can also set up payments through your online banking Bill Pay system.
Make checks payable to "GlobalGrace Fellowship". You may use the memo line to designate your gift.
estate planning or non-cash giving
Including GGF in your Estate or by making non-cash gift donations such as stock or bonds are creative ways of supporting the work of GGF, and may have tax-saving benefits for you.
If you have questions, you may:
Call our Home Office (626) 386-5493
Click the estate and non-cash giving link below.
Not Sure Whom to Support?
If you would like to make a donation but do not know whom to support, simply:
• Give us a call at (626) 386-5493
• Inquire through the link below for opportunities.
Consider making a contribution to the Mission Operating Fund (general fund), which helps us provide administrative support, supervision and care for our workers, and also helps us recruit new prospective workers.
How do our financial Partners help impact our efforts?
To be updated soon, so please check back regularly.
Our Commitment to You
GlobalGrace Fellowship is a registered DBA of Go Ye Fellowship, a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organization. We consider your gift toward our work a sacred trust. You will receive a tax-deductible receipt. All gifts are tax deductible to be used to further our purpose of fulfilling of the Great Commission. GGF will honor any donor preferences for specified projects. However, donors must understand that while every effort will be made to apply your gift according to an indicated preference, any donations, according to IRS requirements, are under the full discretion and control of GlobalGraceFellowship.
“Rejoicing because of your partnership in the Gospel.” Philippians 1:4