Social Media Specialist
As a Social Media Specialist you will help GlobalGrace consider the best ways to utilize social media to connect with potential missionaries, mission pastors, mission professors and others who need to know about opportunities to serve through GlobalGrace.
(How are people hearing about other mission organizations? How do young people under forty get their news and use social media? How can GlobalGrace break into their worlds and get their attention? What promotional materials are best?)
The Social Media Specialist will regularly look at other mission agency websites to see what they are posting and get ideas for GlobalGrace.
GlobalGrace will coordinate with you about unreached people groups which have the highest priority for a Gospel witness and post simple job requests to share with potential missionaries. These will include short profiles of various unreached people groups and the kinds of missionary roles which might be used to impact them.
GlobalGrace will provide the main content. The social media specialist will be responsible to post it and build followership.
Relationship to GlobalGrace:
- Report to and coordinate work with our International Field Director and the Executive Director
Qualifications, qualities, skills, experience:
- Godly character
- Passion for Christ, His people, and His purposes
- Affirmation of GlobalGrace’s mission, vision, and statement of faith
- Missions understanding
- Servant’s heart
- Experienced user of social media with good number of followers. The Social Media Specialist will be able to develop more followers and motivate them to action. This might include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Position: Part time, flexible hours (2-4 hours a week. $17 per hour)